What a YEAR God had for us! A new ministry, multiple surgeries, living in two separate states, buying a house, losing a brother, finishing out a school year and raising fifty-four chickens!
My (Lynne) eyes were only part of the reason this blog was on hold and they still limit the time I can stare at a screen. With Chris working flat-out at Mercer Christian Academy as their new administrator and me flat on my back after 4 surgeries we failed all of you with our sad lack of communication!
But, NO MORE EXCUSES! Please forgive us and allow these photos to cause praise to the Lord for all He has done in our lives that we failed to share.
Please pray for us:
- to keep our focus on Christ
- trust Him in difficult situations ahead
- strive for better relationships
- to do better at communication
- to be open to new ministry opportunities
- for Chris in planning for the new school year
We so appreciate those of you who have kept in touch and prayed with us through the hardships and transitions we faced. We praise and thank the Lord for each and every one of you!