Your prayers for the Banwaon Church are appreciated and coveted. This growing young body of believers in the middle of the Philippine jungle is a beautiful testimony of God’s faithfulness to build His Church among the Banwaon.
- for the church leadership as they begin the process of ordaining elders
- for the body to increase in faith and knowledge
- for faithful stewardship of time and resources
- for the next generation that has grown up with Christ in the home instead of spirits and fear
- for their faithful witness to the surrounding groups in the jungle
- for strong relationships with believers in neighboring tribes
- for those that have refused to hear the Gospel – they are family members and loved by the believers
- for those teaching and attending the many outreaches; that fertile gound is prepared for each truth to take root and grow
- for those that are faltering in their faith and slow to grow; that they might one day be restored to a strong relationship with the Lord
- for those that will go out – not as traveling teachers, but missionaries that resettle in a place in order to establish a church
- for the growing young families to bring up the new little ones to know and love the Lord
- for the ongoing translation of the Banwaon Bible that has a consultant check July 09
We cherish those who commit themselves to pray for these brothers and sisters that we have come to love very much. We thank the Lord for you and your desire to share in this work through prayer. God bless as you wait for the time when you will meet those for which you are praying.
For His Glory,
Chris and Lynne